The Fox Park Neighborhood Facebook Group and other social media accounts and interactions from the Fox Park Neighborhood Association are intended to be places for positive exchanges of information and ideas for the community.
Group members and followers are expected to respect the views of other members while remaining civil, neighborly and constructive. As such, offensive posts, repeated commercial posts and spam will not be allowed. No fighting, name-calling or making anyone feel bullied or criticized in this group. To protect the rights of all members, illegal or threatening posts or issues of public safety are also not allowed. Be courteous and respectful.
Posts that promote local businesses are welcome, but should be limited to no more than every other week unless referencing a specific event.
Final word for whether any post warrants disciplinary action or account removal belongs to the social media platform, but page administrators and moderators can remove a post or member if it is deemed to be contrary to the guidelines. Any post or comment on the open forums of social media may be deleted at the discretion of any single group administrator or moderator with no prior or subsequent notice to the person who posted.
Examples of content that are strictly prohibited:
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- “Trolling,” or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off track
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- No excessive commercial solicitations
All postings and comments are the responsibility of the person making the comment or post, not Fox Park Neighborhood Association.
Statements expressed by others on our social media accounts or content do not reflect the views of the Fox Park Neighborhood Association.
Fox Park Neighborhood Association does not support or oppose candidates for political office.